- No more left-side navigation menu, the items are moved to the top menu
- Web Client uses Command bar
- Bing Map Integration while entering Address information on a form
- The interface flow now uses left-to-right consumption rather than the traditional top-to-bottom.
- Records are automatically saved every 30 seconds. The status being displayed at the bottom right of the screen. Autosave works only after a new record has been first saved manually and then any subsequent edits are autosaved.
- Image association to an entity record.
- Business Process Flows(BPFs) enable utilization of guided business rules to the application.
- BPF’s can be used on several out-of-box entities viz., Account,Email,Fax etc.
- BPF’s on Custom entities can be used by enabling the option.
Benefits of BPF’s
- Define the steps needed for desired outcome
- Track where a particular record is in the process
- Stage demarcation (a.k.a “stage-gating”) to enforce data entry before proceeding to next step
- Maximum of 5 entities in a BPF
- Maximum of 10 active BPF’s per entity and 30 states per BPF.
- Controlled by security to enable editing of BPF to incorporate new rules in real time.
Good stuff Girish ! Keep it up.